Did you know the holidays are an ideal time to list your home? Here’s 10 reasons why:
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, so you have less competition.
- Houses “show better” when decorated during the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays.
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays.
- Many people want to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- Large corporations relocate their employees prior to the beginning of the year.
- You may still restrict showings during your personal family events. You control your schedule.
- You can sell now, but specify a delayed closing or extend occupancy until early next year if you desire.
- By selling now you have an opportunity to buy during the spring when many houses are on the market.
It’s very simple, actually. By listing during the holidays, you may have fewer showing (less inconvenience!), but MORE qualified and motivated buyers. Also, you have less competition resulting in a quicker sale and a better price for you!
Contact us at 619-992-5182 if you would like to hop on the Holiday Home Selling Ride while the time is right!